crabs crabs

I'M GONNA PUT THEM IN MY MOUTH OH YES

i swear i've watched it about 40 times.

you're not just a beast at flash

you're a beast and making addicting songs.

Pico's School The movie 1 Pico's School The movie 1

Pretty good movie :D

Sweet idea as well, the game itself NEEDED a movie debut. Keep working on the 2nd part, I'll be anticipating that.

5/5

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

DAT WOS R8 GUD AMINASHUN

LOEFF JERRY JACKSON.

Watermelon Head 1-5 Watermelon Head 1-5

It was alright.

I only found episode 3-4 to be really funny.

President Beavis President Beavis

Excellent graphics and animation but...

the humor...where is it? i mean the ending was the only part that was funny. you're amazing at animation and giving us the atmosphere that Judge once had for beavis and butthead. But the lack of crude jokes sort of/kind of turned me off from it.

Great job either way, definitely in the favorites.

sex and the bedroom sex and the bedroom

i am

in love with jerry jackson.

OMG
WTF
U R WIERD M8

Freak: Episode 2 Freak: Episode 2

Hey now!

This movie looked exactly like a real thing. It gave me chills! How long did it take you to make this? It's almost too perfect to be on NG. From all the other things that I"ve seen, this has to be the greatest. It's really awesome. I'll be waiting for ep 3. You're a god on here.

MHX

Video Dating Tape Video Dating Tape

Hey now!

Yet another weird film from David. Is that a kids voice doing Jake? I swear to god its genius!

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

Hey now!

These graphics are intense. Were they hand drawn out? Maybe that's what I need when I make my next flash. This is really awesome..i'm impressed.

The New Years Party The New Years Party

Hey now!

This is reaaaaaaaaaaally funny. Now no offense but, I used to make really shitty animations with bad graphics and it would usually wouldn't get a good score like this. I mean, don't get me wrong...it's pretty damn good, but the graphics were pretty errrr...bad. But I really think this was really funny and so was the music. Haha, random comedies rule!

MHX.

dookiemoole responds:

i didnt really go for animation in this one, it was all for the humour