X-Treme Tugboating X-Treme Tugboating

Fun game

I wish there was a way to make the quality alot higher. I gave it a 4/5 because it was pretty fun.

Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

Amazing

Dude, way to go. I'm really impressed. After the very first Sonic the hedgehog flash, I kind of doubted that they wouldn't make a Super Mario flash. I've played a few and they failed, miserably. You really catch the whole Mario 64/Sunshine meets Super Mario World for SNES. This game, despite the few glitches that you can only blame actionscript, is without a doubt probably the best to come from anyone. It was well designed, thought-out, creative, and was very enjoyable to play. It was pretty long which is always a plus when playing anything. This seriously calls for a possible download for anyone who wants to play it offline.

By far, one of the best on NG, yet. Keep up the good work, friend.

5/5

Warbears Warbears

Very fun little game...however,

Yes, it is very frusterating...but you do get the hang of it. I got so close but it just got screwed up at the end and now I have to start all over...so yeah..bye.

x Meeko

Cursor Thief live Cursor Thief live

Hahaha!

That cute little cursor guy! You gotta love him. You should make one for desktop backgrounds. That would be awesome! 5/5!

Don't Kill Kenny. Don't Kill Kenny.

Hey now!

The sound was pretty crappy. The gameplay was great and so was the violence. I just think it should have had more of a southpark setting, you know?

Save Santa Save Santa

Hey now!

This game was very fun! It got a little hard in the end where all the blocks came crashing down...but the shield and health really helped me...cool flash!

Aussie Christmas 2 Aussie Christmas 2

Hey now!

I played kick-ups..this is even better!

Salad Fingers Dressup! Salad Fingers Dressup!

This is really scary!

I think the music is great!

Oldschool Frogger Oldschool Frogger

Old school music too? Nice!

I don't know what that jujmcint was talking about. This FROGGER game was pretty awesome. I played it for almost 15 minutes without having any bad feelings towards this flash. I thought to myself, if I didn't swear that much losing to this game, then I know that this game is able to beat. And that's what I did. It was a great game! 5/5

Radioactive Snakes...Mars Radioactive Snakes...Mars

This is really fun!

It's really hard how to control the snake but after a while, you get it. This game is really addicting and excellent at any time during the day.