crabs crabs

I'M GONNA PUT THEM IN MY MOUTH OH YES

i swear i've watched it about 40 times.

you're not just a beast at flash

you're a beast and making addicting songs.

Pico's School The movie 1 Pico's School The movie 1

Pretty good movie :D

Sweet idea as well, the game itself NEEDED a movie debut. Keep working on the 2nd part, I'll be anticipating that.

5/5

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

DAT WOS R8 GUD AMINASHUN

LOEFF JERRY JACKSON.

X-Treme Tugboating X-Treme Tugboating

Fun game

I wish there was a way to make the quality alot higher. I gave it a 4/5 because it was pretty fun.

Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

Amazing

Dude, way to go. I'm really impressed. After the very first Sonic the hedgehog flash, I kind of doubted that they wouldn't make a Super Mario flash. I've played a few and they failed, miserably. You really catch the whole Mario 64/Sunshine meets Super Mario World for SNES. This game, despite the few glitches that you can only blame actionscript, is without a doubt probably the best to come from anyone. It was well designed, thought-out, creative, and was very enjoyable to play. It was pretty long which is always a plus when playing anything. This seriously calls for a possible download for anyone who wants to play it offline.

By far, one of the best on NG, yet. Keep up the good work, friend.

5/5

Warbears Warbears

Very fun little game...however,

Yes, it is very frusterating...but you do get the hang of it. I got so close but it just got screwed up at the end and now I have to start all over...so yeah..bye.

x Meeko